"Paintings from a natural frame of mind"

Friday, December 17, 2010

Horse Portraits



The horses are done! each portrait is 14x18 done in oil on linen and taken me a few months to complete as I didn't work on them exclusively. I worked at getting to know each horse over the summer and took a whole lot of photo's and made several drawings that take me "forever" to do. I'm pretty sure I've gotten their individual personalities.....but the test is to see what my neighbor thinks as these are their babies and they know them best.
They look great all framed up and ready to hang!

 Have a safe and happy holiday!

1 comment:

Susie Galvin said...

OMG...They are just beautiful..Your neighbor must be thrilled...Your artistic touch is just wonderful..Nice work girl...
I'm thrilled with "Lamoille Canyon Sunrise"!!!!Am right THERE when I look at the painting..Your art gifts are exciting...
MANY, MANY THANKS.