"Paintings from a natural frame of mind"

Friday, April 23, 2010

"Thomas Canyon" Lamoille, Nevada


6x8   Oil - Framed
This painting is a donation to the troops but if your interested in something like this please contact me Kathryn@anaturalframe.com

A lesson in being prepared and incentive to get some art work done! An unexpected call from my husband this afternoon asking if I have a painting I can donate for a fundraiser supporting our troops, a local platoon ?
 I was confused about the conversation but since he rarely does this and always supports me in my adventures I started the hunt and came across this little painting I had hanging in my previous home and always enjoyed it and the memories it brought me......painted in Plein Air .....in sandals.....I went home with sunburned feet after having a fabulous day. I hope someone enjoys it as much as I do.

I am working diligently in the studio but have yet to finish anything new to post..so please hang in there and keep visiting...we are also busy planting some trees and shrubs on our 2.84 acres......as much as I enjoy the tall sagebrush in my area we will be in desperate need of a tree for shade soon!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Susie Galvin said...

Hey.. I remember this beauty...Looks like we're right up there in the Canyon.. Nice choice for the auction...