"Paintings from a natural frame of mind"

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lamoille Fall ~ Study

5x7 OIL
Copyright 2008 Kathryn Grider All rights reserved
This is a small study that I am planning on painting a larger
version of in the very near future. It won't be long
now....down to just a few weeks that I will be able to have
this view in the canyon, I am hoping I can go do some more
Plein Air painting up there before the weather gets too cold!
My son told me today.....according to the Farmers
Almanac we are in for a COLD winter... so I am hoping to drag
my pack mule (my husband) out before the winter season starts.
THANKS for VISITING!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

can't wait to see!

Susie Galvin said...

I like this painting very much...Your colors are outstanding..Looks like we are right there....I love looking at your pictures....